Sunday, November 3, 2013

The Beginning of My Family Tree

Here we go. Putting together this stuff is harder than it looks (for me)--collecting dates, records, photos, names, etc.-- but I will no doubt get better at it as I go along. With this tree I have a beginning place, and I can link my two parents and four grandparents to further ancestors and to stories about each individual.

You can click on the name of anyone in the tree and see a more complete record.

A little more information about my parents:

My father:
Daniel Lawrence Harris
Born Aug. 2, 1908 in Worcester, Massachusetts, U.S.
Died Sept. 22, 1972 in San Rafael, California, U.S.
Buried in Grave 6, Lot 96, Garden of Devotion at Mount Tamalpais Cemetery, 2500 West Fifth Street, San Rafael, California, U.S.

My mother:
Elva Myrtle Crabtree Harris Rodriguez
Born Dec. 27, 1914 in New Brunswick, Canada
Died Sept. 29, 1998 in Vista, California, U.S.
Buried in Grave 3, Section 13, Lot 5 of the San Marcos Cemetery, 1021 Mulberry Dr., San Marcos, California 92069 U.S.


embeddable family tree updated live from WikiTree

No comments:

Post a Comment

When you leave a comment, be sure to subscribe to follow-ups so that you will be notified of any responses.